Re: [hatari-devel] readline linked with ncurses

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 1:35 PM, Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On maanantai 22 huhtikuu 2013, Christer Solskogen wrote:
> Earlier I linked readline with termcap for my windows builds. But termcap
> is old (last version came out in 2002) - and readline can be linked with
> ncurses instead. I have succesfully compiled readline with termcap from
> ncurses and hatari builds fine with that. But the executable will not
> work. Starting hatari with -D -W will just quit hatari with no error (as
> far as I can see) - any hints on where to begin looking?

What output you get it from before it quits?  Do you use any other options?

Nothing. Neither stderr.log nor stdout.log contains anything of value..
hatari quits without any warning as soon as you type altgr+pause.

The only thing I noticed is that stderr.log contained a bit more with TOS 1.62 than it did with the latest EMUTOS-snapshot.
(the last line did not appear with emutos)

Hatari v1.6.2+ (Apr 22 2013), compiled on:  Apr 22 2013, 14:44:36
Configured max Hatari resolution = 832x576.

You have entered debug mode. Type c to continue emulation, h for help.

CPU=$e25ede, VBL=105, FrameCycles=68, HBL=0, LineCycles=68, DSP=N/A

--
chs,