Re: [hatari-devel] Code execution discontinuities and detecting them?

On lauantai 16 maaliskuu 2013, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> > > Btw. I've thought of counting cycles, i-cache misses etc for a subset
> > > of the tracked calls.  It can be done for subroutine calls, by saving
> > > the values when the call is done, and storing difference to current
> > > values when the call returns.
> > >
> > > For this to work also for DSP, I need to know what are DSP subroutine
> > > call instructions, subroutine call return instruction(s) and their
> > > opcodes.

I still need at least the maximum instruction lenght and opcodes for
instructions for returning from exception handlers (like RTE on m68k)...

> What about branch and jump instructions,
> are there several of those also?

And these are nice to have to understand the graph better
(now that different "call" types are shown in graphs with
different arrow types).