[hatari-devel] Re: [Emutos-devel] Hatari extended VDI modes

(CC'ing this to hatari-devel, please remove the other
ML from replies, depending on whether reply is more
relevant for Hatari or EmuTOS.)

On sunnuntai 03 helmikuu 2013, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> On lauantai 02 helmikuu 2013, Vincent Rivière wrote:
> When using Hatari's *WinUAE* CPU core with ST emulation, mouse
> in EmuTOS is frozen.  In normal ST TOS (v1.04) it works, and
> with EmuTOS when using the old UAE CPU core.

Actually the problem is with latest Hatari version, regardless of
CPU core.  EmuTOS works when using Hatari build from 13th of December,
but not with the latest one.

Latest Hatari version has following changes which probably are
relevant for this:
  - Full implementation of the MC6850 ACIA, giving much more robust
    IKBD emulation
  - Better timings for all IKBD commands (measured on a real STF)

These fixed issues in few demos and games, but I assume either
of them broke EmuTOS mouse handling in VDI mode.