De: "laurent sallafranque" <laurent.sallafranque@xxxxxxx>
À: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé: Vendredi 1 Février 2013 09:36:43
Objet: Re: [hatari-devel] Building Hatari from sources

Hi,

I've tested the latest build.
I've written a little launcher.bat which only contains hatari -D

This open the console, I can see hatari's alerts, and I can switch to the console debugger.
But when I enter a debugger command (d m r dr ...) it doesn't display the result.

If I enter the q command, it quits hatari (so the commands seems to act well).
But I have no display in return of a command.

Any idea ?

Laurent