Re: [hatari-devel] Little asm question

Then there's the question of whether one should support
DRI or a.out symbol tables?
I could easily live with DRI only, as gnu ld can produce both.

And it of course doesn't work for stripped binaries.
That's clear, I could live with that, too :)

How one would convert such a list to DRI or a.out symbols table
and add it to the binary?
No clue, it was only a mere user suggestion :) The sad truth is that even in 2013, I still find the most convenient way how to debug some nasty bug to fire up Hatari, run Devpac's MON030 and check it out there. I simply can't use the Hatari debuger because of missing GUI, labels, complicated commands and everything.. What makes me super sad everytime I read about its amazing features :-/

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org