[hatari-devel] EKO System

Hi guys,

out of curiosity I tried Hatari on a really fast machine (~3 GHz), Falcon+WinUAE (16 MHz, everything but MMU enabled) with EKO System demo. First, my jaws just dropped, except some subtle inaccuracies in the music I could watch totally fluent, full featured demo, omg, amazing work.

But then (around the first fruits scene) music went crazy and shortly, whole demo froze. In the compatibility list I see it should work, so what's the catch? 32 MHz? During whole demo I got Frame Skip: 0.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org