[hatari-devel] CACR / write-allocate flag problem?

I noticed recently that setting the write-allocate flag (bit 13) on the 68030's CACR causes my program to crash 100% of the time under Hatari (usually with 3 bombs), whereas the same code runs properly on a real Falcon. The Hatari-emulated system becomes unstable after setting this flag and the needs to be restarted before any more tests can be run...

It's not getting in my way but I thought it would be worth mentioning while the UAE cache stuff is being looked at...

D.