Re: Fwd: Re: [hatari-devel] Re: [hatari-users] DSP emulation - MPY #immediate

Hi Eero,

Sorry, but from my point of view, the debugging is more important than the profiler for common usage, ie, I wouldn't like to have the debugger display an instruction one time later when I trace something to find a bug.

Laurent