Re: [hatari-devel] WinUAE and 030 cache hits/misses?

On lauantai 26 tammikuu 2013, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:
> Le 26/01/2013 20:26, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
> > I noticed that per-instruction cycle information is zero
>
> just with the WinUAE "exact" CPU model.  If I use
> "--machine falcon --cpu-exact false", I do get cycle
> information.
>

> Do you mean there's something missing ?
> Just point me to the clue, I'm interrested.

With "--cpu-exact true" "CurrentInstrCycles" and "nWaitStateCycles"
variables are *always* zero at the time do_specialties() gets called,
as that's where the debugger is called.

With "--cpu-exact false", those variables have also other
than zero values when debugger is called.