[hatari-devel] 68030 cycle timings for 64bit div/mul

This is a question for Laurent I think...

Where can I find the instruction times for the 'div' and 'mul' 64bit (long form) instructions in the Hatari timing table "falcon_cycle030.h"? e.g.

 "divs.l  <ea>,Dr:Dq"
 "mulu.l" <ea>,Dr:Dq"

I see indirection to certain tables "table_falcon_cycles_DIVS_L" but the addressing mode for Dr:Dq does not seem to be present in the comments. Is it handled specially somewhere else?

Thanks,
Doug.