Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari profiler updates and CPU cycle questions

On torstai 31 tammikuu 2013, Douglas Little wrote:
> I tried to test this just now but I also reversed the patch you gave me
> to disable some column processing stuff in the profiler, and the
> original crash has returned (SEGV while emitting disassembly). This is
> using the latest code from Mercurial tonight.

Ok, thanks for testing it.  For now I'm assuming it's
an issue with your GCC version.  :-)

> If I restore the patch will I still be able to test the profiler post
> processor script? Or does one depend on the other?

There should be no dependency, post-processing utility
cares only about memory addresses, symbol names and profiling
data in parenthesis, everything between those is ignored.

That patch ifdefs out disabling of the opcodes column in
profiler disassembly output.  I made profiler disable that
column to make the dissassembler output with profiling info
a bit more compact.  One needs pretty wide terminal to view
the whole thing...