[hatari-devel] Debugger crashing (was: How to detect Hatari/68ec030)

(answering myself)
On 27 Jan 2013 at 16:06, Roger Burrows wrote:

> I'm adding a PMMU tree to EmuTOS for 68030s.  Unfortunately, hatari.exe does
> not support a real 68030, just a 68ec030.  So I need to detect either Hatari
> itself or (preferably) a 68ec030 in order to bypass setting up the PMMU tree.
> I tried issuing a PMOVE TC,addr and trapping the resulting error, but it
> doesn't work for some reason.

The reason it didn't work is that I wasn't trapping the lineF exception vector
which is what gets triggered by a PMOVE instruction on Hatari.  So I've solved
the immediate problem.  But still, there seems to be a problem with Hatari:

  And if I single-step through with the debugger
> to find out WHY it doesn't work, the debugger crashes when trying to display
> or trace through the PMOVE opcode.

This is with 1.6.1 or 1.6.2 and Windows.

Roger