Re: [hatari-devel] Error in SetClock / ReadClock

Am Thu, 27 Dec 2012 22:45:48 +0100
schrieb Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> On 27/12/2012 09:29, Thomas Huth wrote:
>
> > When running with TOS 2.0x and RTC disabled, XCONTROL.ACC was always
> > getting the year wrong. I've now tried this setup, and there is
> > another bug now: When I try to change the date in XCONTROL, the
> > whole emulated system freezes up. Could you please have a look at
> > that, too?
>
> Hello
>
> I never used Xcontrol, I see on
> http://www.notator.org/html/software.html that it can use some cpx
> files for various extensions.
> Could you send a zip file with the xcontrol version you tested and
> the cpx, to be sure I use the same configuration ?

Ok, never mind, the problem with XCONTROL does not occur with hg tip
anymore. Maybe I forgot to update my checkout after doing a pull, sorry
for the confusion.
I've tested some more revisions, and it seems like the problem vanished
with your commmit e0e2dd72877a (Better timings for the bytes returned
by IKBD). So this was rather related to IKBD timing than to your
new IKBD clock function.

By the way, when running XCONTROL on TOS 2.06, the problem with the bad
year does not occur with your new IKBD set-clock code. Don't ask me why
it needed the overflow hack with the old code, but as long as it works
fine now, I think we can forget about that problem, too.

However, the problem with Zombi still persists. Funnily, the clock
seems to work as long as you don't move the mouse in the game. It just
freezes as soon as you move it - which you have to do of course because
this game is played with the mouse :-/