Re: [hatari-devel] cmake and cross-compiling

On 30/12/2012 09:10, Christer Solskogen wrote:
On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 10:15 PM, Nicolas Pomarède
<npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

For people having installed mingw reading this, can you see what
"i586-pc-mingw32-gcc -print-sysroot" reports and what is the content of this
directory ?

Be aware that some distros are not using mingw anymore, but they are
using mingw-w64. mingw-w64 can create both 32bit binaries and 64bit.
And hatari runs very nicely with 64bit :-)

Yes, that why I think it's complicated to evaluate this full directory automatically.

Unless someone comes with some code to do it in cmake, I will leave it as it for now since anyway you need to adjust a part of the path.