Re: [hatari-devel] cmake and cross-compiling

On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 10:39 PM, Nicolas Pomarède
<npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> it's not the compiler that cmake doesn't find, it's the mingw version of
> sdl, zlib, libpng and other libraries.

Yes, I know. The thing is that cmake for some wrong reasons looks for
those libraries (and headers) even if the compiler is sysroot-aware.
So thats a fault by cmake, not hataris configuration of cmake.
But as a workaround, what about setting CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH to
"CMAKE_C_COMPILER -print-sysroot"?

--
chs,