Re: [hatari-devel] Exception debugging?

Le 26/11/2012 10:02, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

On maanantai 26 marraskuu 2012, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
On 25/11/2012 22:52, Eero Tamminen wrote:
On tiistai 06 marraskuu 2012, Eero Tamminen wrote:
Hm.  If you're talking about these two lines:
          if (!bExceptionDebugging)

                  return;

In src/gui-win/opencon.c, that's just a Windows specific bug that
should be fixed by somebody who actually uses Hatari on Windows.

Nicolas, was your issue with exception debugging about this Windows
specific bug?

No, I think it mixed 2 things that were not related, so you can forget
what I wrote about -D option :)

So, how it should be fixed? :-)

I thought '-D' had other effect than just enabling going to debugger when an exception happened. As it's not the case, the way '-D' works is OK with me.