Re: [hatari-devel] One bug, one warning, one :)

On tiistai 13 marraskuu 2012, David Savinkoff wrote:
> Hatari changeset 4072 is the most recent without the new Hextracker
> mouse problem on my system. I hope this helps. If you have suggestions
> on tracking down what part of ikbd.c or acia.c to look at, please let me
> know. (maybe main.c or ioMemTabST.c also)

As it works fine for us, first we should find out what differs.

MD5 of my tracker binary is:
	$ md5sum hext837.prg
	9d8af2ab5fd5488d7c9645d2eeed6c34  hext837.prg

To discount differences in config, start with empty one:
	$ echo "" > empty.cfg
	$ hatari -c empty.cfg --machine ste --tos etos512k.img ./hext837.prg