Re: [hatari-devel] 68030 MMU emulation: TEMPLMON, ROMSPEED

Am Mon, 5 Nov 2012 19:07:49 +0100
schrieb Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>:

> > Do you have by any chance another GCC version (or Clang) installed
> > on your system? It could also be worth a try to use another
> > compiler, just to be sure that we're not hunting compiler problems
> > here.
>
> Currently there is no stable clang available for my gentoo system, and
> I would like to wait before installing it until I know whether you can
> reproduce the problem with TEMPLMON. My guess is that you did not
> press Ctrl-Help?

I really pressed Ctrl-Help, I successfully can see the TEMPLEMON prompt.
Not sure why I don't get the same problems as you ... maybe you are
using a slightly different version? Or maybe you've checked some
options in TMONINST.PRG that I did not use?

Oh, and before I forget to mention it again, I've seen in your cfg file
that you've enabled the VDI resolution mode of Hatari ... not sure
whether Templemon can really deal with this mode, you should maybe try
without it, too.