Re: [hatari-devel] 68030 MMU emulation: TEMPLMON, ROMSPEED

Sorry for not being clear:
I wanted to know what system you are running/compiling Hatari.
I think this might be a platform-specific issue with our implementation of TRY/CATCH/THROW. In no normal case the debugging messages can be scrambled the way they are on your system.

If someone can send me a quick .zip file of the latest Hatari code and maybe a link to a disk containing the software to test, i'll try to do it. But there is still a bug that makes Hatari difficult to use on Mac OS X if emulating Falcon. So i can't guarantee that it works.
Time is a limiting factor too, so i'll need some support.