Re: [hatari-devel] One bug, one warning, one :)

Le 14/11/2012 02:16, David Savinkoff a écrit :
On Tuesday 13 November 2012 16:03, David Savinkoff wrote:
Nov 13, 2012 03:40:31 PM, hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
As above things work, did you try also a Hatari built without
optimizations (-O0)?

(Just to make very it's not some optimization bug in your very old
GCC version.)

- Eero

Solved.

I explicitly used -O0 and the problem is gone.

I did compile without optimizations, or so I thought,
by not specifying optimizations to cmake and I had the
problem.

Sorry for the trouble.

David

This one is a mystery. -O0 did not make a difference, it was a
coincidence. After I explicitly compiled with -O0 things worked
'too good', ... even when I compiled it again with optimizations
the same way I had before! So I rebooted my computer,
and none of it works!!!

The code that suddenly started working, stopped working after
a reboot.

Looks like something is not initialized properly on my computer
(maybe even hatari).

David

Just to be sure, did you try a "make clear + ./configure" at one point to be sure everything is re-compiled up to date. Or try a fresh pull from the hatari repo and try to build it ?

It could be a missing dependancy in your dev env, and a .c that was not properly compiled/linked, but that's very strange.