Re: [hatari-devel] One bug, one warning, one :)

On keskiviikko 14 marraskuu 2012, David Savinkoff wrote:
> This one is a mystery. -O0 did not make a difference, it was a
> coincidence. After I explicitly compiled with -O0 things worked
> 'too good', ... even when I compiled it again with optimizations
> the same way I had before! So I rebooted my computer,
> and none of it works!!!
>
> The code that suddenly started working, stopped working after
> a reboot.

You sure it's the same binary, run in the same way?

Are you e.g. running Hatari with full path (e.g. /usr/local/bin/hatari,
as sometimes shell path handling can do funny things)?

> Looks like something is not initialized properly on my computer
> (maybe even hatari).

You could try running Hatari e.g. Valgrind to see whether that
changes anything or does Valgrind report anything for you.