Re: [hatari-devel] [Bug found] : divul.l

On 08/11/2012 20:04, Thomas Huth wrote:

The external disassembler also has some problems with certain PMMU
instructions. Is there an easy way to switch back to the UAE
disassembler without recompiling? If not, Eero, could you please add an
option to the debugger for doing so? That would be helpful for such
cases when we're not sure whether the disassembler prints out the right
things...

  Thomas

Hello

Some times ago, I already added DisasmEngine=DISASM_ENGINE_UAE or DISASM_ENGINE_EXT in 68kDisass.c / Disasm ()

I think adding a global variable to control DisasmEngine should do the trick to allow changing, without recompiling.