Re: [hatari-devel] Bug: cart_asm.s Pexec() implementation overwrites basepage command line end

On 08/11/2012 21:29, Eero Tamminen wrote:

PS. I commited the disasm engine selection support:
http://hg.tuxfamily.org/mercurialroot/hatari/hatari/rev/aff1f4f71ce3

(Disassembling was used from surprisingly many places.)

To select UAE disassembler engine, add:
	nDisasmEngine = 0

under [Debugger] section to the config file.

Nice addition. Would it be possible to change it from DebugUI without restarting ? (maybe it's already the case, I haven't completly studied the code ?)