Re: [hatari-devel] Bug: cart_asm.s Pexec() implementation overwrites basepage command line end

On torstai 08 marraskuu 2012, Thomas Huth wrote:
> I'm not sure when I'll got some spare time to work on this issue, so
> Eero, do you feel confident enough to fix this on your own?

I'm busy with some other things currently, I haven't
written any asm since 90's and even then it was very little,
so I'd rather leave it to somebody else.

	- Eero

PS. I commited the disasm engine selection support:
http://hg.tuxfamily.org/mercurialroot/hatari/hatari/rev/aff1f4f71ce3

(Disassembling was used from surprisingly many places.)

To select UAE disassembler engine, add:
	nDisasmEngine = 0

under [Debugger] section to the config file.