Re: [hatari-devel] 68030 MMU work

On torstai 04 lokakuu 2012, Thomas Huth wrote:
> thanks again for the patch. I've committed it now to the Hatari
> repository, together with a patch/hack needed for the MMU to access our
> SysMem in Hatari.

I forgot, is one supposed to use "--mmu yes" option to enable this
with "--machine falcon"?

The reason why ask is that this option outputs a lot of debug information
AND doing (cold) reset seems to put it into some bogus state.

I was using A.T.S. demo as test case, which works with old UAE core,
but not with the WinUAE one.