Re: [hatari-devel] Solved: Pure debugger, illegal opcodes, exceptions

I've just downloaded your patch, compiled and tested moongame.
The mouse still not move at all and I still get the illegal access message in the console.

Do you still have the following lines when starting hatari (newcore) ?

Exception 2 (0) at e02ce2 -> e02ce6!
A-Trap a000 at e010a0 (0x1b25c40)
A-Trap a00e at e010c0 (0x1b25c60)
A-Trap a000 at fa022c (0x1cc4dcc)