|Re: [hatari-devel] Adding Aranym features for Hatari?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Adding Aranym features for Hatari?
- From: Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 13:54:58 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=sender:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=E0uJrYN1Xp4azQllMsiI6+WPH2B3z45y7MCL4P64D4k=; b=FSx6yLDH3J805B5NssZkz14M4vbNWevJOb4azP3kuYIUsW5cM0vbpD3/sA/vAiVhwg Qhw+qf7lvfVHONYBCA5fCTTOSfR0ZDXiV1YZmPo6R5PA1V8WIWXMKROJJVUkngGOOchm 6yuP/TSOsslZMBIHSYE1NDr7Ow7K3LpTNVTPLdH83CZeSEMdGwtOeAWV0yGjBaNkw+JX Q7Fk0NNOxx52PrWkj168hln4lSlGmxL2UiydPmBcsX2GyFHF8h0cN3e9Dyy7kWln5SnN Bv3t5qLVv9NOhxWKBRHZtrERRRdeHapJjiAMQEFnD76huWXMiZjW2dKqfUBLvO5V8ZPi b3Sw==
Le 15/10/2012 21:21, Thomas Huth a écrit :
In the long run, I would also consider implementing stuff needed
for natfeats hostfs so that one can use MiNT natfeats driver for that
on Hatari, to make MiNT work also with something else than disk images
which are a real pain to deal with...
You could also write a MiNT XFS that uses the GEMDOS-HD interface of
I second those ideas.
Whatever the implementation is, it would be really appreciable that
FreeMiNT running on Hatari could access the host files.
Also, it would be a good thing that ARAnyM has a competitor in that
area, that will certainly improve the things on both sides.
BTW, FreeMiNT access the drives using NEWFATFS by default (using XHDI
block device interface), but it can also use TOSFS (direct access to ROM
GEMDOS functions). I don't know of the latter currently works or not on