Re: [hatari-devel] Problem with Hatari 1.6.2 and EmuTOS 192K ROMs

Le 12/10/2012 23:38, Vincent Rivière a écrit :
When EmuTOS (or whatever) says year 12, it means 2012.
The classic way to solve this issue is to use 80 as pivot year:
- if 2 digit year < 80 then add 2000
- otherwise add 1900

Is that something that is specified in the original TOS ? Are you sure the TOS use this behaviour and this pivot year of 80 ?

I agree a pivot should be used because it's more likely that we want to represent year at the end of the 20th century than years at the start of the 20th century, but I don't remember a specific TOS doc about this.