Re: [hatari-devel] Little disassembler bug ?

Le 07/10/2012 21:57, Laurent Sallafranque a écrit :
Hi Eero,

I think Nicolas wanted to keep the new core Winuae disassembler, but I
don't remember why.

Nicolas ?

Hello

having the original winuae disassembler available can be useful for debugging purpose, especially with all the changes going on recently in the 68030+mmu.

But even if they sometimes use slightly different notation, they should give the same result, else a bug can be hidding somewhere. Especially in that case, it seems something was broken in the winuae disassembler recently (or maybe it was already broken in winuae)

Nicolas