Re: [hatari-devel] Maybe a gemdos bug, I don't know

On torstai 26 heinäkuu 2012, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> On keskiviikko 20 kesäkuu 2012, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:
> > No, it seems not to be enough.
> >
> > When I compile my test with gen030.prg, it includes some files that are
> > in a 12 chars name folder.
> >
> > This is the warning I sent you in the previous mail.
> >
> > But after, when I run my program, it has to load some datas into the
> > same directory, it loads them OK, but it doesn't warn me about the 8+3
> > length.
>
> Could you provide the test program or show the "--trace gemdos"
> output for it?
>
> Attached is an updated patch that shows in the warning the full path
> given to GEMDOS in addition to path component that's too long.

I've been using it for several weeks now and as it seemed to work fine,
I commited it.

If it doesn't do everything you wanted, please send a trace.

	- Eero

PS. I'm thinking of adding an option for GEMDOS emulation to select
whether files created by the emulator to the host file system are
in lower or upper case (currently they're latter) as I myself prefer
lower case...