Re: [hatari-devel] improvement ideas for zip files

Am Samstag, den 25.08.2012, 12:26 +0200 schrieb Nicolas Pomarède:
> [.ZIP file support
>
> Nicolas

I fully agree on these suggestions. I want to add one which is less ZIP
specific but for the SDL file selector in general.

Currently if I navigate to a directory and select one of 150 images it
is ok. But when I return to the dialog, the position information within
the selected directory is lost. I have to scroll down to select image
151 instead of starting directly at the last image selected, 150.

This would mark a definit improvement.

Atm I most often instead just call Hatari from Nautilus by
doubleclicking on image files. But how about systems (handhelds) where
you have to navigate from within Hatari itself?

Regards,
Matthias
--
Matthias Arndt <marndt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>