Re: [hatari-devel] improvement ideas for zip files

On lauantai 25 elokuu 2012, Matthias Arndt wrote:
> Atm I most often instead just call Hatari from Nautilus by
> doubleclicking on image files. But how about systems (handhelds) where
> you have to navigate from within Hatari itself?

Hopefully they use Hatari UI coming with Hatari, which I wrote mainly
because of the issues one has on handhelds[1].  The UI is included to
the (fairly old) Hatari packages for the (Gtk based) Maemo devices and
uses the normal Gtk file selector.

	- Eero

[1] More info here:
	http://koti.mbnet.fi/tammat/hatari/hatari-ui.shtml