Re: [hatari-devel] Mac binary download at Tuxfamily

I did some tests. The missing text in sdl gui and the crash on application quit only occurs when the machine type is set to "falcon".
I could not find the exact cause, but in the console i get this warning:

WARNING: strange screen size 16x480 -> aspect corrected by 32x1!

For the fraction of a second i see a scaled down window with correct statusbar. Then the badly drawn window comes up.