Re: [hatari-devel] Little question about badmood

On sunnuntai 20 toukokuu 2012, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:
> With badmood 3.07a, when I start hatari in 256 colors, 8 bitplanes,
> everything's OK
>
> The same game started from a true color 80 columns mode, the display is
> strange (as if there was no double buffer screen).
>
> Is it the same on a standard RGB screen ?
> (I only have a VGA monitor, so no true color 80 columns mode)

If it's not programming the registers directly, you can use Hatari's
"--bios-intercept --trace xbios" options to easily see whether and what
video mode inquiries and requests it does.

I recently added parameter showing to several additional traced
XBios calls, if there are some other ones for which you'd
like to see parameters, just mail.