Re: [hatari-devel] WinUAE core freeze with ST emulation, solved but another question about gemdos drive.

 a) it's also named "cpu_compatible" in the WinUAE core

I remember I added the exact labels from winuae GUI when I added the new panel configuration, to keep as close as possible to winuae.
I would prefer keeping the actual labels if possible.
When Winuae is our main core, it'"ll be possible to optimize it or change things as we wish, but before, we'll probably need to compare with the original winuae code, and keeping the source, labels, ... as close as possible to the original should help.

Regards

LAurent