Re: [hatari-devel] configure does not check for zlib.h

Am Wed, 30 May 2012 23:36:36 +0200
schrieb Christer Solskogen <christer.solskogen@xxxxxxxxx>:

> On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 11:11 PM, Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> > Hi,

> > Christer, please provide the full error log.

Thanks for the detailed bug report, Christer. You're right, the build
process should abort when zlib.h is missing, since Hatari can not be
build without zlib. I've added a "REQUIRED" to the corresponding line
in CMakeLists.txt, so this should be fixed now.