Re: [hatari-devel] Antiques STE demo Greetings scroller

On 08/04/2012 11:17, Matthias Arndt wrote:
Hello together,

I was just watching the new demo Antiques by Dune and Sector One with
Hatari. The Endpart scrolelr shows some sort of artifacts from the
horizontal scrolling. Is it possible to investigate?

(Sadly I couldn't capture a screen shot showing it...)

Regards,
Matthias

Hello

it was already fixed before the demo was released, as Zerkman send an example program on atari-forum :)

You need to to use the current devel version of Hatari. Some bugs will appear from time to time in the greetings, but it's a bug in the demo.