|[hatari-devel] Calls to video_getPosition killing :)|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
I'm trying to remove all the calls to video_getPosition(),
Video_GetPosition_OnWriteAccess() and Video_GetPosition_OnReadAccess()
when in Falcon mode.
I've launched hatari under gdb with 3 breakpoints:
- 1 in video_getPosition()
- 1 in Video_GetPosition_OnWriteAccess()
- 1 in Video_GetPosition_OnReadAccess()
I've broken on all these functions:
It seems that the FDC calls loops indefinitely (it always sequence).
This brings me one question:
- do these "cycle exact" functions need to be related to video cycles
- couldn't they be related to an internal "clock" ?
- couldn't there be some internal clocks for the different values we
need that would act a bit like cycint ?