[hatari-devel] 124 beers later demo and borders

I've just uploaded a patch to disable negative borders. It also removes some warnings.

This happens for example in 124 beers later demo, just before the first rotozoom effect.

Left and right borders are starting with a size of -48. Then, the coder increase them by one until they reach +5.

Why do they use nagative borders size ?
I think this generates something (maybe a hard zoom ?)

If this is the case, how can I code this ?

Another point for Mikro:

Mikro, if you read this, do you have any idea why the left/right borders behave well in 256 colors and true colors but seems totally wrong in STe mode ?
I use your formulas to compute them (with border_offsets values).

Regards

Laurent