Re: [hatari-devel] Problem with SCSI initiator command register

> > What about all the other TT SCSI registers?
> > Should they all return also all zero bits?
>
> I think they should. At least as long as there is no emulated SCSI
> peripheral available for Hatari this is probably the best solution.

When using oMem_VoidRead_00 for the SCSI registers I stumbled upon a
different problems, related to timer C. The data register does not seem
to change, even though the value in it should be decremented while the
timer is running. Is there any way to make timer C more compatible?

Cheers

Uwe