Re: [hatari-devel] Entracte demo by exa

On Mon, 20 Feb 2012, Miro Kropá?ek wrote:

>From what I remember, it behaved exactly like you say. I guess it's specific to some TOS version (4.01, 4.02 perhaps, as I've got 4.04). Since
Evil did made a video from the demo, I guess he knows how to launch it ;)

Hi,

as far as I remember, it's not complicated. Just boot clean as usual and run. However RGB is needed and Laurent is using VGA.

--
Anders Eriksson
ae@xxxxxx     http://www.dhs.nu/

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 12:53 PM, Laurent Sallafranque <laurent.sallafranque@xxxxxxx> wrote:
      Hi,

      I reask, as it had no reply.

      Regards

      Laurent

      Le 05/02/2012 20:20, Laurent Sallafranque a écrit :
            Hi all,

            I've givent a try to entracte demo both on Hatari and on my real falcon.

            My Falcon is  4 Meg + a 688882 fpu and is running in VGA.
            Hatari is running with 14 Megs in RGB.

            In both case, the demo loads and quits immediatly (on real hardware too).

            Is there something specific to know to launch it ?

            Regards

            Laurent