Re: [hatari-devel] Getting cycles used by previous or next instruction without modifying CPU state?

On keskiviikko 22 helmikuu 2012, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
> >> Only the current instruction cycles are available.
> >>
> >  From where?
>
> Well, it's almost everywhere in the traces I added in various parts :)
> -> CurrentInstrCycles

Should nWaitStateCycles be added to that?

> > This is for the profiler.  If it cannot get the cycles either for
> > previous or next instruction without modifying/invalidating CPU state,

Profiler callback is called after the instruction has been executed,
that's why I used term "previous".

Is CurrentInstrCycles about the instruction that was just executed?
If yes, then it's perfect. :-)