Re: [hatari-devel] Accessing I/O memory on Hatari

Le 03/01/2012 23:04, Roger Burrows a écrit :
Hatari allows reads to I/O memory in user state.  Real Atari systems don't; you
get a bus error.  This should be fixed for true compatibility.

Attached is a simple test program that can be run on Hatari and a real
ST/TT/Falcon to demonstrate this.

Roger Burrows

Hello

Yes, I can confirm this is the case and should be fixed. I would need to check if it's a regression or if it was always like this in hatari.