Re: [hatari-devel] 2 crossbar questions:

On 29/01/2012 17:25, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:
I've recoded the transfer as wriiten above.
The sound is different for Warum (not better, but different)
Actually, this breaks Chaos AD which freezes (I don't know why yet, I
search).

Should I upload this, as I think it's the good way to proceede or not ?

Hello

if the current state of your code is the correct way to do it but it breaks program from now, I'd rather recommend to commit your changes localy then to upload them all once you have a rather complete version and you want people to give their opinion on the sound quality.

As far as possible, we should try to upload only nearly complete code to the central repository, so users can test it and report problem ; if we upload too much work in progress, people won't be able to follow the changes and could give up testing the dev version.