Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Magic doesn't work with Hatari [ translation needed please]

I haven't foundthese files.
So I can't test anymore.

From my tests : the first time it loads, I finish stucked with this MCMD message.
It I do a warm reboot, I get the gemdos messages I tlod about yesterday.

I've spent some times into gdb and gemdos code.

The Populate DTA code seem to work as it should.
The problem is that fopen receives a wrong address and tries to open a "garbage file", but this is probably due to the reset.

I won't investigate on it for now, as I haven't got a complete version.

Regards

Laurent