|[hatari-devel] Hatari 1.6 for Mac OS X|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [hatari-devel] Hatari 1.6 for Mac OS X
- From: Bob Carpenter <bcripon89@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 17:17:18 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=EOIk1sRAZfmmB8GZIIE/YYqaZrCDwHlCc3Tay9MRLe8=; b=jzd+LAXvaY0H/6OlQ5focGZyBM8KTVJuRNYau8rWKxuH7jyvfemClgJzjlujOSTvQJ glHGXWH2jDg5iimAeAzLMZA8EHrK1IpF98aREClveXymJd0AZNIucysTSieZA/xEdC30 AXISfJYX9UceyhyTJxSAB0XedxRd6RpBOGhLo=
I am glad to see that Jérôme is still available. I did compile an OS X binary for Hatari 1.6. It is at atari-forum. However, Jérôme's Xcode configuration and setup is much better since it creates a Universal Binary. I do not have the time to learn how to change the Mac preferences to add the new sound preference. So far, I have contented myself with using the SDL preference screen if I wanted to change something that was not in the Mac preference screen. Also, Jérôme's configuration has the Mac alert boxes working correctly.
I tried set the ALERT_HOOKS variable, but it did not work for me.
As far as SDL is concerned, they have a pre-release version of 1.2.15 at: http://www.libsdl.org/tmp/prerelease/SDL/
. This fixes the full screen bug in 1.2.14 that Jérôme patched in the version he included in Hatari 1.5.0.