Re: [hatari-devel] Recent changes to GEMDOS harddisk emulation?

Hello,

Am Samstag, den 07.01.2012, 19:56 +0100 schrieb Thomas Huth:
> Am Fri, 06 Jan 2012 21:23:30 +0100
> schrieb Matthias Arndt <marndt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I just wanted to let you know that the bug is still present in v1.6.0
> > and latest Mercurial. I will patch it for myself by hand but I'd
> > prefer an official and clean solution.
>
> You should enable bFastBoot = TRUE again in your hatari.cfg file, that
> should fix the problem (and this is also the default value in
> configuration.c until there is a full solution for all the "memvalid"
> problems that we've encountered recently).

The "Fast boot" never was accurate to a real ST so for me it is entirely
natural to disable this option and have a real bootup of TOS.

Anyway no real big deal as we already found the problematic piece of
code and a temporary workaround.

I'll look forward to the official fix.

Matthias
--