Re: [hatari-devel] OSX gui: src/gui-osx/Info-Hatari.plist references SF

About the thread on atari-forum: i really need to work on 1.6.0 ;). For that, I need to buy a new MacBook.... Not easy to work without screen.

I made a fully working build -with patched SDL-, not yet had Time to post it somewhere.

Envoyé de mon iPad