Re: [hatari-devel] joystick subsystem patch for configurable axis mapping

On 13/12/2011 18:07, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Le 13/12/2011 18:04, Matthias Arndt a écrit :

Leave it this way, that's fine with me. I will commit it later.

Patch applied ; but while doing it, I noticed you used a 4 spaces per tab for indentation, instead of the usual 8 spaces used in Hatari. For further patches, please try to keep the same indentation as the patched file.