Re: [hatari-devel] Bugtracker proposal

 Hi!

Am Tue, 06 Dec 2011 17:47:53 +0100
schrieb Matthias Arndt <marndt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Hello,
>
> regarding the fact that we don't have an official bugtracker for
> Hatari now. I suggest that we simply keep an HTML file along with the
> documentation and update it.

That's a good idea, but we already got a compatibility.html and todo.txt
file in the doc directory, where we list problems with programs/demos
and other todo items. I somehow dislike the idea of having yet
another file where we track things that have to be done. For generic
bugs (not related to programs), we could also simply add a "bugs"
section in the todo.txt file.